Updated - February 12th - 8am
We are happy to announce that external spectators can return to the WPI campus for home contests beginning on Friday, January 28th. We do have some guidelines all spectators will need to follow to help ensure we can continue to gather on campus at our events.
- All external guests are required to show proof of vaccination, or proof of a negative COVID test prior to attending an event: either a negative PCR test within 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test within 24 hours.
- All attending WPI community members must be in the testing protocol and show ID (they do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result)
- Indoor events with external guests will follow current capacity limits depending on the space used.
- Effective Sunday, February 13, masks are optional indoors for all students, faculty, staff, visitors, and others on campus, We strongly encourage use of a KN95 or a snug-fitting single-use surgical mask (which are even more effective when doubled up)
- There are no food or beverages allowed in our facilities and there will be no concession stand.
- Please do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or you have been diagnosed with COVID within 14 days; please stay home and watch the contest on livestream. (Go to our website and find your team and look at the schedule to find the livestream links for home and away regular season and postseason contests. https://athletics.wpi.edu/landing/index)
- After contests, please refrain from congregating with student-athletes on the field, court, gym and/or athletic facilities; we encourage you to meet with them separately away from our athletic facilities (indoors and outdoors) so that we can maintain a healthy, socially distanced environment for all.